Letter of invitation

To visit in Canada you might need a Letter of Invitation from your relatives or family member who is going to invite you in Canada. If you think that your friend or family member is traveling with Letter of invitation, how to write then you can help your friend or family member with this post.

This Letter of Invitation does not guarantee for visa!!! but this letter will informed, why you want to come to Canada? how long you want to stay in canada? when you are leaving Canada?


Your invitor must include his or her copy of residency permit/PR card/passport and other supporting documents.
The letter could be like this.....

Letter of Invitation







To whom it may concern


I am Mr Randy Copper and I am holding permanent residency  permit in Canada.
My permit number is- RSKsdh35780, and my passport number is Rhjk5689-56 address- phone numbe- .My date of birth 09/16/1989, currently I am living in 36 permbina north,Winnipeg, Manitoba,Canada which is one bed room apartment. 
Therefor I have been married on 08/11/2012 with Ms Jenny Lord by the law of China. Her date of birth is 10/16/1990 and passport number is TDHk5789, address- phone number---. recently she finished her degree from an university. 
Currently she is living in China and she is citizen of China by birth. We got married before I came to Canada. It's been long time I could not meet her because of my work and study. I am feeling of homesickness and I missed my wife a lot. I can not concentrate to my study and work because of my homesickness! At this moment I can not visit my country because my classes is going on. I do not want to miss my classes! 
Moreover , my wife is free from her University and she is missing me also and we want to meet for couple of months.
At this point I want her to meet me in Canada. She is also agree with me and she ready to travel in Canada and stay with me for couple of months . She already got all the documents requested by Canadian government to visit me in Canada. My wife needs Canadian visa to travel me in Canada and that is why I am requesting to the Canadian High Commission to provide Temporary Visa to my wife to visit me In Canada. This is very important for us to meet together in Canada. 
She is educated and graduated person and the best I know about her she never been to engage her self in any  illegal activities . My father in-law will bear all the expense of her to meet me in Canada . She has strong ties in China. She has her family and her future engineering job in China . After meet me she will go back to China and she will start her new job. On the behalf of my right and my feeling I am badly requesting to the Canadian High Commissioner to allow her to visit me in Canada by providing Temporary Visa of Canada . 
Finally I hope Canadian High Commission will understand my feelings of homesickness and Love! I strongly believe Canadian High Commission will help us to stay together for couple of months.
Please do not hesitate to contract me for any kind of information to permit her to come to Canada . My phone number-12456789900, my email- youremail@com.com,
Pembina,winnipeg
Manitoab, RGH 467
Canada



For more info click to the link below ...
Letter of Invitation
Medical exam


Comments